WELCOME!

I am a shamelessly lazy blogger who blogs rarely... Blogger of oTaKu DeSu!~ blogs about random otaku-ish stuff that she is recently obsessed with... and i am obsessed with a whole lot of random stuff~ =D

I AM PROUD TO BE AN OTAKU!!!!

Thank you so very muchie for reading~ =D

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'll bite you till death...

Sarah gave me the link to this video... i think it's funny... so i want to share it here... and Hibari is NOT my favourite character in Kateikyo Hitman Reborn...

My favourite is Yamamoto Takeshi, the guardian of the Ring of Rain!



Takashi Kondo voice Hibari Kyoya in Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

His famous quote!
"Kami korosu yo..."
which means - "I'll bite you till death..."

(which i think is totally cute for an icy cold guy like him to say "I'll bite you till death" XD)


The ending tune is Hibari Kyoya's ringing tone. it is actually Namimori High's school song...XD
yup... he love the school too much. He is the Disciplinary Comittee in Namimori High. Although he had graduated, he still insisted to stay in Namimori High...

Weird guy, but strongest among all the Ring guardian, the guardian of the Ring of Cloud...!
PS - i still can't forget the time when Gokudera shouted lame at Hibari's ringing tone...XD


Namimori High lyrics...:

Midori tanabiku Namimori no, dai naku shou naku nami ga ii...
itsumo, kawa naku…

1 comment:

Miss Smarty said...

Haha he's my fav character from katekyo hitman reborn