WELCOME!

I am a shamelessly lazy blogger who blogs rarely... Blogger of oTaKu DeSu!~ blogs about random otaku-ish stuff that she is recently obsessed with... and i am obsessed with a whole lot of random stuff~ =D

I AM PROUD TO BE AN OTAKU!!!!

Thank you so very muchie for reading~ =D

Friday, September 19, 2008

GAH~~ i hate myself...

... i hate myself... why can't i just stop onlining for a while and just study for a few weeks, then end of the nightmare... >.>

PLUS i'm onlining with a problematic connection...

1.) it can't sign me in to MSN...
2.) i can't visit Crunchyroll at all!!!
3.) i can't watch any videos anywhere at all..
4.) when i try downloading anything, it just download maximum 10% of the file...

WHAT THE HECK... but still... i can read manga...and the pictures are loading a lot faster than i expected... o.O
i made a few CR avatars for myself few days back... (although i can't visit CR, i just made those for fun...XD)
(CLICK ON THE LINKS FOR FULL VIEW)

Avatar I
-----

Avatar II
-----

-----
XD i made 3... the 1st one have some weird size... the rest are at the right size...! =D
and i resized Ping's avatar! (and made shiny glitters *o* lol)

No comments: