WELCOME!

I am a shamelessly lazy blogger who blogs rarely... Blogger of oTaKu DeSu!~ blogs about random otaku-ish stuff that she is recently obsessed with... and i am obsessed with a whole lot of random stuff~ =D

I AM PROUD TO BE AN OTAKU!!!!

Thank you so very muchie for reading~ =D

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

random...

this post is totally random for i don't know what to blog about anymore... >.>

i have a feeling Uri Uni and the Vongola Ottavo(the eighth Vongola) are somehow related...



notice that flowery ornament thingy... or whatever it is called... on their left cheek...
And according to Genkishi in one of the latest chapters, Tsuna have the same eyes like Uni's... those eyes...? hmm... they sure look the same...

wait! do those eyes runs in their blood??? *thinking so hard that my brain feels like exploding* damn, i give up... i'll just wait for the new chapter to come out every week... =3

----------
=D i cleaned up my room few days ago... and i re-organised my mangas and manga magazines...

took a few shots of my beautiful collection..XD

this is only 1/2 of my manga collection...=3


My Kreko (manga magazine) collection... all adds up to 33... XD i don't really buy Kreko that ofrten now...>.>


My Arena (manga magazine) collection... i share these with a few friends... =3


ah~ i left out one... XD KHR as the cover!

----------
the best part of the manga magazine is... the posters!

My room have a few posters now... =3


Eyeshield 21, Bleach, Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! and a few of my fav bookmarks...stuck on the wall instead of in the books...XD


Eyeshield 21, Samurai Deeper Kyo... and... the Dark Knight... >.> behind that Dark Knight is Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni... but my brother wants the Dark Knight... *sigh*


they're beside the Dark Knight... Eyeshield 21, Claymore and One Piece... o.0 i didn't know i have a lot of Eyeshield 21's posters...


Muhyo and Roji's BSI and a SPECIAL Code Geass R2 poster...


it's double the size of the other posters you see... they print it in two issues and i join the 1st and 2nd part together and *TADAA* a big poster treat! =3


and... in a corner which is hardly noticable... Sasuke and Karin and Suigetsu and.... dammit! i forgot that guy's name... >.> i don't really want to put that up... but it's the only Naruto poster i have...

----------
Journal entry - 10/28/2008


X.X
~end~

No comments: