WELCOME!

I am a shamelessly lazy blogger who blogs rarely... Blogger of oTaKu DeSu!~ blogs about random otaku-ish stuff that she is recently obsessed with... and i am obsessed with a whole lot of random stuff~ =D

I AM PROUD TO BE AN OTAKU!!!!

Thank you so very muchie for reading~ =D

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Procrastinating

I seem to be doing everything but studying...since i am blogging with my mobile, there will be an image all the way below all these ramblings~ its my coffee cup in a container partially filled with water... why? To be build a water bridge so that those stupid annoying ants won't steal my coffee anymore :(

Anyhow, for the whole day, i have been redownloading and reinstalling the software i used to have on my lappie. And it is a total pain! Some are licensed while some files are just far too huge! Gah! Okay, i am now on mobile for a reason - stay away from all those and study! Osu!!

And! I think i am a potential psychopath! I get annoyed or happy very easily and sometimes for no reason at all... ...*don't know what else to say* till next time~

And o! Happy mooncake festival!~

No comments: