WELCOME!

I am a shamelessly lazy blogger who blogs rarely... Blogger of oTaKu DeSu!~ blogs about random otaku-ish stuff that she is recently obsessed with... and i am obsessed with a whole lot of random stuff~ =D

I AM PROUD TO BE AN OTAKU!!!!

Thank you so very muchie for reading~ =D

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Veoh's not available! T^T

Veoh is no longer available in Malaysia!!! T^T

i don't know where else to watch licensed animes... I don't like Youtube vids because there are just too many 'parts'... anyone knows where else to get full anime videos???

ah~ i forgot... there are still some websites my friends gave me... i haven't check them out yet... well...i guess there's still hop... *sigh*

3 comments:

Shuwen said...

waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. IIIII WANNAAAA GOOOOOO.
nv bring me D:

Unknown said...

megavideo . com is quite good, but they limit no-acc/free accounts to 72 minutes and then u must take a 54 minute brake. :) Still - it's quite good quality.
However - it's better to download, quality is incomparable. :)

Anonymous said...

you can try www.animeseason.com