WELCOME!

I am a shamelessly lazy blogger who blogs rarely... Blogger of oTaKu DeSu!~ blogs about random otaku-ish stuff that she is recently obsessed with... and i am obsessed with a whole lot of random stuff~ =D

I AM PROUD TO BE AN OTAKU!!!!

Thank you so very muchie for reading~ =D

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

LM.C rulez

okay... most people recognize LM.C as the singer for Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn opening songs 2 and 4 - Boys & Girls and 88...

however, when my friend told me that i can also stands for Lal Mirch and Colonnello, i was totally surprised...yeap, credits for Hani!!! =3

What coincidence! my favourite group and my favourite pairing in KHR!!! ~

Lal Mirch & Colonnello
LM.C

Yup~ LM.C is the best!!!~


1 comment:

Shuwen said...

LMAO ! i recognize LM.C as
Lim Mei Ching.
lol. my ex's new gf.
AHAHA. I have no idea who you're talking about. :]
see ? yr blog is not dead.
Im a supporter xD