WELCOME!

I am a shamelessly lazy blogger who blogs rarely... Blogger of oTaKu DeSu!~ blogs about random otaku-ish stuff that she is recently obsessed with... and i am obsessed with a whole lot of random stuff~ =D

I AM PROUD TO BE AN OTAKU!!!!

Thank you so very muchie for reading~ =D

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feel my Insanity!~~~ (it kills)

My google chrome is not working normally nowadays... and so i downloaded Opera... although it's a LITTLE lag... all the sites work perfectly! including hotmail!!! so i replied to KP's email already! =3

anyways... i want to share my insanity in this post!!! =3

me singing to 88 (female version)

(i just threw in all the GIF images i have...)

Me singing to Dive To World (male version)

(i was laughing to myself... and ignore my "lalala"... i forget the lyrics everytime...inserted a few of my favourite Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn! wallpaper!!!)

me singing to Last Cross (male version)

( i inserted Last Cross CD cover and an OST cover...)

i know i suck at singing... i just want to share my insanity... XP
--------------------
Ohohohoho!~ feel my insanity... i have an insanity that will make you feel irritated and also you will feel sorry for my friends, family and neighbours... that's just 3 songs... i'm singing almost every single minute... XD i'm insane!!!

the original versions of the editted songs...





i think Dive to World is the best among those editted songs!!! =3

--------------------
oh yah, i'm currently watching Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! from episode 111-116... the Haru no Haru Haru Interview:Dangerous is damn annoying, but somewhat funny!!! XD

also, notice that Gokudera's eye colour change is because he wears a contact lens....



it benefits in the System CAI... (but i wonder when the hell did he put that on? and i can't imagine a contact lens being stored in a box!!!)


----------

and XD a picture of chibi Lal Mirch(who looks a whole lot like a baby) in Haru no Haru Haru Interview... so cute!!! =3


X_X
~end~

No comments: