WELCOME!

I am a shamelessly lazy blogger who blogs rarely... Blogger of oTaKu DeSu!~ blogs about random otaku-ish stuff that she is recently obsessed with... and i am obsessed with a whole lot of random stuff~ =D

I AM PROUD TO BE AN OTAKU!!!!

Thank you so very muchie for reading~ =D

Monday, June 6, 2011

oTaKu DeSu!~ | journal~: journal START!

oTaKu DeSu!~ | journal~: journal START!: "aye~ this is definitely not my new blog~ i've been using this to post through my mobile since a while ago... or a long time ago, cause i can..."


XD updated at oTaKu DeSu!~ | journal i will post daily there~ read it yahs~~~ i will minimise my otaku-ness there though... XD i will make it more like a typical blog instead of a anime/manga dedicated blog like this XD

i made the blog skin totally different from here too~~~ x3 please please please visit oTaKu DeSu!~ | journal if you're reading this~ =3 thanks in advance desu~ x3

i'll stop blogging here for the time being... cause i seriously need to stop my addiction and give way for my studies... SPM's around the corner *screams my soul out*

there, i'll post daily to keep track of myself~ unn! not to feed my otaku appetite lol~ that's all for now~ jaja~

No comments: