WELCOME!

I am a shamelessly lazy blogger who blogs rarely... Blogger of oTaKu DeSu!~ blogs about random otaku-ish stuff that she is recently obsessed with... and i am obsessed with a whole lot of random stuff~ =D

I AM PROUD TO BE AN OTAKU!!!!

Thank you so very muchie for reading~ =D

Monday, September 3, 2012

I WANNA DIE

I WANNA DIE!!!! WHY WON'T EXAMS STOP COME SLAPPING ME RIGHT IN THE FACE?!

why do i keep complaining?! it's cause it's coming and coming and coming and it will never stop!!! when will it ever stop anyway?! huh?!

you can just ignore this actually... just talking to myself through typing... no one to talk to right now... if i don't do this... i will go crazy! when my brain short circuits, i type a lot! a lot of nonsensical ramblings that is...

i know i am always not prepared for exams... but hey! i can't remember those random things i studied a few weeks ago... so i still have to study just right before the exams... so stop telling when to study and stop with whatever i am doing! NO! i can't! if i stop, i know i will go crazy!

at least let me have some distractions to keep me sane... i don't want to end up jumping right off the balcony!

i don't know what's wrong with me recently! i'm never that stressed or depressed... whats going on with me... someone tell me... it's not even something really serious, i know but i'm still like this! i used to be able to console with myself with whatever stupid reason since i am stupid...

i don't know anymore!

No comments: