WELCOME!

I am a shamelessly lazy blogger who blogs rarely... Blogger of oTaKu DeSu!~ blogs about random otaku-ish stuff that she is recently obsessed with... and i am obsessed with a whole lot of random stuff~ =D

I AM PROUD TO BE AN OTAKU!!!!

Thank you so very muchie for reading~ =D

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Parallel Hearts [full]

a short update!~ cause i need to finish my homework... thanks to a whole lot of travelling... =.= and yeah... i lost the tennis game in the first round (8-1)... =.= gosh... why must i play against the 5th seed in the first play... >.> but i knew i won't win against anyone else also lah~ haiz... and i travelled to Kuala Lumpur to visit my grandma and sis and at the same time, celebrate my birthday there! now now... gah! stupid homeworks!!!~

anyways... Parellel Hearts full version is out!~


download it at Gendou!

i got the lyrics from Gendou also!

Parallel Hearts [full]
by FictionJunction
Pandora Hearts opening #1


Romaji:

bokura wa
mirai o kaeru chikara o
yume ni miteta

noizu no naka kikoete kita kimi no nakigoe
waratte ita boku no yowasa o abaita

kimi no yuku michi wa kimi ni shika wakaranai
chigau sora oikakete

bokura wa mirai e mukau yuuki o
hoshigatte kako ni mayou
kimi ga warau hontou no
ima e kaeritsuku made

kimi no koto o shiritai to omotte hajimete
yorisoenai kokoro no kyori ni obieta

wakariaenai to wakatta sore dake de
futari ga hajimatte yuku

namida mo itami mo subete dakishimete agetai kedo
hashireba hashiru hodo tooku naru ki ga shite fuan ni naru
doko made yukeba ii no

noizu no naka kikoete kuru kimi no utagoe
nakushite ita boku no sugata ga ima mieru yo

hitori de yuku hazu datta mirai o
kaeru chikara o kudasai
kimi ga warau sore dake de
takaku toberu

bokura wa kokoro o tsunagu yuuki o
hoshigatte ai ni mayou
kimi to warau hontou no
boku ni kaeritsuku made

Kanji:

僕等は
未来を変える力を
夢に見てた

ノイズの中聞こえて来た君の泣き声
笑っていた僕の弱さを暴いた

君の行く道は君にしか分からない
違う空追いかけて

僕等は未来へ向かう勇気を
僕等は未来へ向かう勇気を
君が笑うほんとうの
君が笑うほんとうの

君の事を知りたいと思って初めて
寄り添えない心の距離に怯えた

分かり合えないと分かったそれだけで
二人が始まって行く

涙も痛みも全て抱きしめてあげたいけど
走れば走るほど遠くなる気がして不安になる
何処まで行けばいいの……

ノイズの中聞こえて来る君の歌声
失くしていた僕の姿が今見えるよ

一人で行く筈だった未来を
変える力を下さい
君が笑うそれだけで
高く飛べる

僕等は心を繋ぐ勇気を
欲しがって愛に迷う
君と笑うほんとうの
僕に還り付くまで

Translation:

We
Saw the power to change the future
In our dream

In the midst of the noise, I heard your cry
It exposed my weakness as I was laughing

The road that you go on is only known to you
So chase after a different sky

We desire the courage to face toward the future
So we get lost in the past
Until I return to the true present
Where you laugh

Thinking that I want to learn about you, for the first time
I was daunted by the distance between our hearts that can’t come together

We understood that we couldn’t understand each other, so with just that
We’re starting

I want to embrace your tears, pains, and everything
But I feel that the more I run, the farther I become from you and I get worried
Where should I go…?

In the midst of the noise, I hear your singing
Now I can see my form that I’d lost

Please give me the power to change
The future that I would’ve gone through by myself
You laugh, and with just that
I can fly high

We desire the courage to connect hearts
So we get lost in love
Until I return to my true self
That laughs with you

~end~

No comments: